Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Ageless Tom Jones

ANOTHER SENIOR STAR is shutting the mouths of us younger ones complaining about how hard it is to stay in shape the older we get. Tom Jones, 71, recently turned to the low-carb "caveman diet" to shed 30 pounds in five months, as the blog Celebrity Health & Fitness reports. "With the Christmas puddings and cakes, before I knew it I was 230 pounds, which was 30 pounds more than I should be," said the singer, adding, "I couldn’t get into my suits. That’s when I thought, this has got to stop." So while "it's not unusual" to pack on a few extra pounds later in life, Jones clearly is a silver celeb nowhere near ready to relinquish his title of eternal sex symbol. Or those skintight pants.

1 comment:

  1. ANOTHER SENIOR STAR is shutting the mouths of us younger ones complaining about how hard it is to stay in shape the older we get. here

    ReplyDelete